Striper Guides East TN ??

Featherandfly

I am wanting to take my son striper fishing, but I don't know anything about it. When is the best time of year to go and does anyone know of a good guide? This would need to be in East TN. If it's the wrong time of the year for stripers, I wouldn't be opposed to bass, just wanting to put him on some good fish and have fun. All I have ever done is fly fishing for trout, so I need some help.

Setterman

FishOn Charters captain Chadwick Ferrell. There's isn't a better person who is more fun to fish with and will absolutely put you in them. As a retired guide myself I cannot say enough good about him

Sako

If you want to catch big ones, call Melton Hill Bill... I have fished with him many times... boated a 58 pound, a 51 pound and multiple 40 plus pound fish with him.. As it gets colder, the fishing will get better

Featherandfly

If you want to catch big ones, call Melton Hill Bill... I have fished with him many times... boated a 58 pound, a 51 pound and multiple 40 plus pound fish with him.. As it gets colder, the fishing will get better
So is Fall the best time to fish for big stripers?

Sako

So is Fall the best time to fish for big stripers?
Fall is good and spring... if you can handle the cold the winter is great... however, the winter can be slow. Make sure to tell whoever you fish with, what you want... numbers or size

Latest posts