Sportsmans condos

gatodoc

OK, as of now I'll be traveling East on I-40 from Collierville to Harriman on Wed 6-27....I'll have 2 SC-2 for sale on the way. Must be off loaded by any buyer easy with 2 people weighs 310#.....

pm for price....holding for now but may go up with gas price...

Crazyeye

I will vouch for how great these are. The sc2 are my favorite because of the size. Big enough to hunt 2 people but small enough to move around as needed. I bought 1 last fall from gatodoc. He was great to work with. I wish i had the money to buy 2 more.

gatodoc

Picked up 4 SC-2 at the factory Tuesday....Dropped off 3 on the way home...Got one available for pick up in Harriman...
Current price is 1299.00 for the condo and 60.00 for the rubberized carpet. TN sales tax at 9% will be added.
Price will hold until July 15....Will adjust then depending on gas prices...
Costs a bunch to drive to factory and back..

tellico4x4

Picked up 4 SC-2 at the factory Tuesday....Dropped off 3 on the way home...Got one available for pick up in Harriman...
Current price is 1299.00 for the condo and 60.00 for the rubberized carpet. TN sales tax at 9% will be added.
Price will hold until July 15....Will adjust then depending on gas prices...
Costs a bunch to drive to factory and back..
Thank you for dropping the two off at my place. Sorry I wasn't able to be there but glad Ron & Mike could help unload. Ron's already hauled them to camp!

Latest posts