Spartan GoCam

Realtree56

Wifey just completely surprised me with a spartan gocam for my birthday... anyone run these? What data plans do y'all use? And what is photo quality like

PickettSFHunter

I run several. I really like them. I also have a Tactacam Reveal. The Spartan is better for battery life and features. The Spartan app is also better. That being said, initial set up was actually way easier with the tactacam and of course the tactacam makes are a lot less $. I am undecided on what I would order between the two if ordering again. The Spartan is invisible flash to me, the Tactacam is very visible red flash to me. That is important to me because bears love to eat red flash cams.

Last edited:

Speedwell-Hunter

Yes, they are the best quality pics. I have a SPYPOINT as well. I just get the cheap plan to start then u can upgrade if u run out of data

Spy point sucks, nothing but issues for me on the non cell cam. It is what it is, but hey wanting to get a Spartan Go Live, is it worth the cost?

Thanks

looking at this:

-Want to use for bobcat season and check sets with this instead of driving 50 minutes. Will that be feasible?

Mr. Hawk

Spy point sucks, nothing but issues for me on the non cell cam. It is what it is, but hey wanting to get a Spartan Go Live, is it worth the cost?

Thanks

looking at this:

-Want to use for bobcat season and check sets with this instead of driving 50 minutes. Will that be feasible?
I had older go cams and they are good, clear Pics. For the money I'd get Tactacam Reveal X but they are not as clear of pics as Spartan but much cheaper. have two.

Mr. Hawk

Thanks

looking at this:

Agree the SPYPOINT suck, I had lots of problems with mine after a couple months

Realtree56

And you loving it?
Yeah a year into it, I love the cell cam deal… I've added a few stealth cams… the Spartan has amazing battery life running lithium's and definitely sends way better pictures…. I actually like stealth cam's app a lot better, and they have cheaper data options so pros and cons both ways

Latest posts