Sold/Expired SOLD NEW MODEL BLACKHAWK CONVERTIBLE .45Colt/.45ACP

DaveTN

NEW MODEL BLACKHAWK CONVERTIBLE MODEL NUMBER: 0463

I bought this last year and put maybe 20 rounds of .45 Colt though it. It's like new with the box, both cylinders and everything else that came with it.

You can't find these anywhere, but if you want it for MSRP you can have it for $old picked up in Murfreesboro, no tax, shipping or transfer fees. I do need to see a Tennessee DL to show that you are a Tennessee resident and 21 or over.

I'll add pictures in a few hours if I decide to post it elsewhere, but it looks like this…

Here is a stock photo from the Ruger site and a link.

FUipMAM.jpg

Last edited:

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled
NEW MODEL BLACKHAWK CONVERTIBLE MODEL NUMBER: 0463

I bought this last year and put maybe 20 rounds of .45 Colt though it. It's like new with the box, both cylinders and everything else that came with it.

You can't find these anywhere, but if you want it for MSRP you can have it for $750.00 picked up in Murfreesboro, no tax, shipping or transfer fees. I do need to see a Tennessee DL to show that you are a Tennessee resident and 21 or over.

I'll add pictures in a few hours if I decide to post it elsewhere, but it looks like this…

Here is a stock photo from the Ruger site and a link.

FUipMAM.jpg
I can't look, I need other stuff first.
Nice gun and price, I always wanted one.

RLH

This is interesting. Does the 45 auto cylinder use the moon clips?

I have the Redhawk 45/45 acp and it only has one cylinder, but uses moon clips for the 45 acp.

Latest posts