Sold/Expired SOLD (eBay) Motorola RDU4100 Two-Way Radios *Brand New*

Specializedjon

I've got 4 of these. Brand new in the box and plastic. Motorola RDU4100 two-way radios with everything shown. Retail on these is around $279 on average. Used they're $150. I've got these listed on eBay as well so act fast before they are gone. I'll ship'em for free to the TNDeer family (whatever state)

Asking $175 each

Attachments

• IMG_2303 (2).jpg
    IMG_2303 (2).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2301.jpg
    IMG_2301.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2304.jpg
    IMG_2304.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 193

Specializedjon

I'm not a "radio guy". Bought these for a job out in the Mojave Desert, these were left over. All I know is we put them through hell and back in dusty, sandy conditions and they just kept going. Range was about 4-5 miles.

Here's what I was able to find to answer your questions.

The Motorola RDU4100 operates on 89 UHF Business Exclusive Frequencies and 121 Privacy Codes. The Motorola RDU4100 UHF radios boast exceptional audio quality along with industrial design durable metal die cast chassis. It meets IP54/55 and Military Spec 810 C, D, E and F standards for shock, rain, humidity, salt fog, vibration, sand, dust, and temperature. This one is rugged and perfect for the heavy user.

Customer Programming Software (CPS) Allows you to easily program and manage all radio settings. Download your Motorola CPS Software HERE. Plus, the CPS software provides access to Radio Reporting to manage cloning and radio profiles. Requires RKN4155 interface cable (NOT INCLUDED).

*Maximum range can only be achieved over water or open rural areas under optimum conditions. FCC license required, form 601 and instructions are located on their website. Before filling out form 601 you must select which frequency your company will operate on. Available frequencies can be found in the owner's manual. Features and specifications subject to change without notice.

Tenntrapper

I did a little digging. Looks like they operate in the 12.5 khz band.
I was hoping they could be programmed to use the 440 MHz (70cm) band, using chirp. Not looking like a possibility. Thanks for the info. Nice little radios.

Latest posts