Smith & Wesson 629-1

Kimber45

That's beautiful. I love my 629. The only thing I'd trade mine for is a mountain gun. Are you looking for cash or anything else?
I thought I'd love my mountain gun, until I shot it beside some of my heavy barrel models. It's probably fun to shoot with 44 special but not with the magnum loads I tried.

My favorites are the 3-4" heavy barrel models

Jon

That's beautiful. I love my 629. The only thing I'd trade mine for is a mountain gun. Are you looking for cash or anything else?
Might consider trades on high end 1911's or other pistols and revolvers.
Love the ole leather rig you've got one in! I have a simliar setup for a 4"
I have been wanting a three inch for years but they are hard to come by.

Kimber45

I have been wanting a three inch for years but they are hard to come by.
They are indeed.. I picked up a 657 3" earlier this year, someone had ported the barrel. Sent it to SW and they found what they said was the last replacement barrel in their place in the desk drawer of a long retired tech, and put it on mine to replace the ugly ported one. I have 4 N frames in 3" .. wish I had 40 🤪

Jon

They are indeed.. I picked up a 657 3" earlier this year, someone had ported the barrel. Sent it to SW and they found what they said was the last replacement barrel in their place in the desk drawer of a long retired tech, and put it on mine to replace the ugly ported one. I have 4 N frames in 3" .. wish I had 40 🤪
I know it sounds crazy but I am wanting a 3 inch N frame to carry.

Kimber45

I know it sounds crazy but I am wanting a 3 inch N frame to carry.
This is my favorite time of the year - when I can wear a jacket to cover up my N frame carry .. either 41 or 44 magnum. Had a vertical tibia fracture a few years back - crutches etc for near 6 weeks. Carried a 4" in my HD shoulder rig during that time. I carry a 357 most often, but carry the 41/44's when I can.

Jon

This is my favorite time of the year - when I can wear a jacket to cover up my N frame carry .. either 41 or 44 magnum. Had a vertical tibia fracture a few years back - crutches etc for near 6 weeks. Carried a 4" in my HD shoulder rig during that time. I carry a 357 most often, but carry the 41/44's when I can.
Same here, I don't know why but I do like to carry a revolver in the winter months as well. Hopefully I will find one.

Latest posts