Skeleton Stock Ruger

Jon54

I have a 270 and added a trigger job and a muzzle brake. I added the break trying to get my youngest to hunt. Sadly, it wasn't his thing. I bought a laminated stock, had it hand checkered and bedded. Wow, that's a sweet shooting gun.

Anodyne_Interests

Better get ready to reach deep into that wallet ! They have become quite collectible and sought after ! Does it have to be a boat paddle stock ? You may be able to just find a m77 stainless mark ii and find just the stock
What sort of range are you taking about? I have one that I would never sell or trade in 7mm mag, but I was just curious. The trigger weight is 9 lbs and I think the stiffness of the stock makes the recoil very unforgiving. It is indestructible, but I end up using my Remington 700 that will rust if you look at it wrong because of those things.

TIGGREM2

If you can find a Ruger m77 stainless boat paddle for under a $1,000 you better buy it quick cause it wont be there long. 7mag stainless boat paddles going for at least 1,100 to 1,500 and sometimes up from there depending on a scope.

TIGGREM2

If you can settle for a Ruger m77 hawkeye wood stock or maybe a black stock p/m me and i will let you know where there at. Theres a gun shop i have been in just last week had 3 different ones

Latest posts