SIGARMS

Tater

I have a 226 in 9mm I bought to shoot because of how much cheaper 9mm ammo is compared to 45. It shoots great.

Kimberman

I have a 2 tone 220R that is scary accurate and 100% reliable, I had a standard 220 that was the same, and I have a 9mm 225 with the same MO. My Dad has had or still has a 226 in 40/357 sig, a 226 9mm, a 229 40 cal, and a 228 9mm and has yet to have any failures out of those guns. Out of the box accuracy is very good with every Sig I have fired, and I have fired almost every brand of defensive pistol out there to compare it to. In short I love Sigs, and would pick one over almost any defensive pistol out there.

trealtree

I carried a Sig 228 9mm all through my law enforcement years as my "off duty" gun. It was by far the most accurate gun ever made by man. At the time it was the Navy seals sidearm of choice. I could tear up the 10x ring anyday with it rain or shine. I qualified with it in a downpour one year and shot a perfect score. About the grip, I didnt like it either until I added some skateboarding tape to the front of the grip, after that I loved it.