Sold/Expired Sig P238

thetoolman

The best .380 I have ever shot, it just stays in the safe too much. This would make a great carry piece, very low recoil, very accurate, less than 200 rounds down then barrel. Black on Black with Sig Holster and Sig Case, 6 round std mag and 7 round extended mag. I have 2 boxes of Speer Gold Dots and about a half a box of target ammo I will throw in. $475

thetoolman

Leader not sure if anybody is traveling, but I work in Nashville M-F, with the holidays coming up you never know.

BigM, not really looking for trades, but I have changed my mind before. :D PM me what you have.

dogmatik

Awesome weapon! I have the same one. Easy to conceal and with extended clip it fits the largest of hands.

Bump

Kimber45

thetoolman said:
This would make somebody a nice Christmas gift...

I am willing to receive that gift if you are willing to give it :grin:

I agree - VERY nice little carry piece for sure! I will own a 938 SOON after the holidays provided I don't spend much more $ ON the holidays :)

thetoolman

Kimber45 said:
thetoolman said:
This would make somebody a nice Christmas gift...

I am willing to receive that gift if you are willing to give it :grin:

I agree - VERY nice little carry piece for sure! I will own a 938 SOON after the holidays provided I don't spend much more $ ON the holidays :)

LOL

I really like the 938 and am thinking very seriously about one but it will have to be after the holidays.

Latest posts