Sold/Expired Side by side

Lost_dawg

Looking for a good used side by side if anyone knows of anyone having one for sale. Was going to buy new but they are just as expensive as a new car. Just message me on here if you will please and thank you!

And I am willing to travel to pick it up. Preferably under $12000.

UCStandSitter

Looking for a good used side by side if anyone knows of anyone having one for sale. Was going to buy new but they are just as expensive as a new car. Just message me on here if you will please and thank you!

And I am willing to travel to pick it up. Preferably under $12000.
Man you can buy a new Ranger 570 for under 12k. Mine was 11 and came with power steering

Grandslam11

I have a 2019 Massimo T-Boss, which is a model they sell at Home Depot. Its perfect for what I need it for. I paid $4,000 but bought it used. It has a dump bed and winch. I used both the winch and dump bed on Tuesday to hoist my deer up a steep embankment. I am sure it isn't as "nice" as the big names, but for the price I paid, its PERFECT for me.

Smoke

Gave 8200 new for my 570 Ranger midsize in 2016. MSRP was around 10K then and think it still pretty close last I checked.

Lost_dawg

The only issue I'm running into right now with brand new is they can't get them in stock until February or March.

Latest posts