Shocking size difference….

redblood

Had these 2 guys on camera behind the house. The bigger one is a buck we get on cam alot. Hes just a mature cull. The other buck appears to be a 2.5 yr old 8. Pretty amazing what a couple of yrs can go in terms of body size and development.

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0
  • 0 bytes · Views: 0

redblood

Lets try again…… not sure where photos went

Attachments

• IMG_7480.png
    IMG_7480.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_7479.png
    IMG_7479.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 135

JCDEERMAN

Definitely a difference in body size, but just remember in that second pic, the older deer is much closer and up on a rise, as the younger one is farther away and down off the little rise. But I agree, first pic shows their differences

redblood

Definitely a difference in body size, but just remember in that second pic, the older deer is much closer and up on a rise, as the younger one is farther away and down off the little rise. But I agree, first pic shows their difference
Definitely a difference in body size, but just remember in that second pic, the older deer is much closer and up on a rise, as the younger one is farther away and down off the little rise. But I agree, first pic shows their differences
No doubt. Definitely the "bill dance effect"'in one pic

BSK

Had a client send me a picture of a 2 1/2, a 3 1/2 and a 4 1/2 year-old buck standing together in a food plot. To see the body conformation differences side by side like that was a great example of how to field-judge age.

redblood

Latest posts