S&W model 29-4 Classic .44 magnum - 6.5" full underlug barrel - beautiful!

Cotis

For sale is a beautiful S&W model 29-6 .44 magnum, 6.5" barrel with full underlug. They literally do not make these like they used to! I purchased this one around 18 months ago on GunBroker, I have more in it than I am listing it for here and that is before both of the red dot bases and the extra front sight options.

Price: $1,300

This is the blued version of the stainless model 629 Classic DX, these were made 1991-1994 only. It has the interchangeable front sight, you simply use a tool to push the little recessed pin on the front of the barrel to release the dovetail front sight blade. The original box and paperwork is included.

I put a Trijicon SRO on it last December using the included Allchin red dot mounting plate which installs in place of the rear ramp sight. Also included is a Weigand picatinny rail mount which also mounts in place of the rear sight. Note: the red dot shown in photo is NOT included in this sale.

I have a bunch of photos, if you want a view of something not shown just message me.

My terms: A public post of "I will take it" trumps any private message with an offer. I understand the desire to remain anonymous with purchases sometimes so a PM with a firm "I will take it" WILL trump a public post saying the same IF the timestamps show the PM before the public post. I do require an ID (concealed carry license is best, driver's license next) and a bill of sale for my records. Thank you

IMG_0124.PNGIMG_0125.PNGIMG_8443.jpgIMG_0131.PNGIMG_0132.PNGIMG_0357.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts