Sold/Expired Rules for Classifieds

Omega

I've looked, but could not get answers to my questions so I figure I'd ask here. If there is an FAQ that covers it, a link please.

I get it that there is a $5 fee for selling things, but is it per ad, or per item? If per ad, is there a limit on number of items advertised per ad? How about items for trade/barter, Is there a fee for that?

Kimber45

Pretty much $5 per deal... List 5 guns in one Ad, $5 per gun.. Scopes - same..

If you're talking 20 fishing lures in one Ad at $5 each, we obviously wouldn't expect $5 dollars per lure. There's no "set in stone" deal except the $5 bucks per item but as noted with the lure example, we're flexible for sure.

None of this applies to trying to run a "business" in the Classified, which is a whole different conversation involving sponsorship

Omega

Kimber45":1avn2seu said:

If you're talking 20 fishing lures in one Ad at $5 each, we obviously wouldn't expect $5 dollars per lure. There's no "set in stone" deal except the $5 bucks per item but as noted with the lure example, we're flexible for sure.

None of this applies to trying to run a "business" in the Classified, which is a whole different conversation involving sponsorship
Sounds good, how about bartering?

rem270

Omega, I'm not an admin and they can delete my comment if they want. I have been on here a long time though and they don't monitor each sale. It's pretty much off the honor system. Bartering, selling, etc in my eyes is the same and I send in the $5 each transaction. This is the best classifieds site in my opinion and it did get shut down once and I hope it never gets shut down again.

Kimber45

rem270":3mwtlfe6 said:
Omega, I'm not an admin and they can delete my comment if they want. I have been on here a long time though and they don't monitor each sale. It's pretty much off the honor system. Bartering, selling, etc in my eyes is the same and I send in the $5 each transaction. This is the best classifieds site in my opinion and it did get shut down once and I hope it never gets shut down again.

You hit the nail on the head brother!

Kimber45

Omega":3l40k1o7 said:
Kimber45":3l40k1o7 said:

Sounds good, how about bartering?

Any successful transaction...

Latest posts