Robby Gordon

cruff10

Ok what gets me on this subject is that he didn't get to race at pocono...... if they are allowing cup drivers in the busch races then they should not pentilize for what a driver does in the busch race in the CUP race. If they want to treat them as the same then don't let the cup drivers in it....

TheAirMan

Gordon bumped Ambrose some to get by and Ambrose paid him back. I am not sure when the yellow came out. When Robbie was spun there was a guy there waving a yellow flag but I don't know if it was a local caution or the full course. I don't understand why they didn't stop the race and make Robbie move or get him off the track instead of just going on and letting him wreck the leader. They had to know that that was going to happen.

Radar

I didn't see the race ,so I didn't actually witness what happened . It's hard to make a judgement based on the media reports . I'd have to see exactly when the caution came out .
Robby Gordon is known for ignoring Black flags during other races . I have seen him do it before .

backstraps

Just my opinion...
The yellow was out when Robby was spun by Marcos...so he should have maintained the position he was in when the first timing mark was crossed...so he should have been in first or second at the restart... Robby also had 3 laps to confirm to the black flag...so he still had one lap left after the race was completed. If Robby would not have showed himself by continuing to bump Marcos prior to the green flag, doing victory celebrations after the race things may have been different for him....BUT he was racing in the BUSCH series, so penalties should have been kept in the BUSCH series, and not a missed race in the cup series...different sponsors different series...but how can a driver argue with NASCAR?

Latest posts