Rifle scopes - Lesser Expensive - Part II

trap55555

2-Step Enabled
More and the last of the lesser expensive scopes for sale. These (and the others) are from the estate of a friend's brother.

1st up (#1) is a Remington labeled, 4-12x40 with rings, it is very good shape, Duplex $50 SOLD!
Remy-Scope1.jpg
REmy-Scope2.jpg

#2 A Bushnell Sportview 3-9x32 Gloss , in good condition, missing the rubber protector on the eye piece, Waterproof, Duplex, born in Korea $50 $45
Bushy-Sport1.jpg
Bushy-Sport2.jpg
Bushy-Sport3.jpg

#3 Bushnell Banner "Dusk & Dawn" #71-3948, Matte, Wide Angle, Duplex, Waterproof, Excellent (As New In The Box) condition as I don't think it has been mounted, But it is missing the elevation turret cap. Replacement turret cap has been purchased and is on the way from Bushnell, Born in Korea $50, $60 $55
Bushy-D2-D3.jpg
Bushy-D2-D1.jpg

Bushy-D2-D2.jpg

#4 Simmons 44 Mag - 3-10x44, Model #1044 Duplex, good condition, shows ring marks, Born in Japan, $65 $55
Simmons2.jpg
Simmons3.jpg

This Winchester Spotter WT-541 is still available, I'm almost sure in it new. 12-50 power compact spotting scope complete with table top tripod, hard case for the complete kit, soft case for the scope, carry strap, & paper work. Was asking $100 Reduced to $75. SOLD

Last edited:

trap55555

2-Step Enabled
Just like The Jeffersons (... reference from the tv show "The Jefferson's)..

Anxious to see how many people figure out this little riddle.... IF you know PLEASE hold you comment for day or so, as not to spoil it. :)

trap55555

2-Step Enabled
I don't see a riddle posted here in the thread.
Well I can't really explain it without almost giving it away. The Jeffersons were a TV sitcom in the 70's and 80's. But I will say what I did was "just like the Jeffersons" .
I'm a older fart, but not ancient, but if you don't remember the Jeffersons you will not get it... but thats OK.