Remington Model 552 Speedmaster

10mm4me

I have a 550-1 and and a 552 Speedmaster, both mint, like new…but not for sale. Love those guns! Not sure about the " jam master" comment. Mine have both been great. And I've had multiple 552's and never a single problem.

KPH

Got mine 59 years ago and it sure looks it. i well used it. Dad wanted to get me a horse for Christmas and I wanted a simI auto 22 Killed a lot with it. Even tho it looks like crap now I wouldn't part with it

FourWFarm

Got one for Christmas in the late 70's, many thousands of rounds thru it and still going strong.
It is semi-retired now since I now grab the suppressed bolt action 22 when I need a 22.

T.J.

Out of curiosity, what are they going for now a days? I know it depends greatly on condition so lets say good to great condition.

Kimber45

There were two nice ones at last weekends gun show for 350'ish. Neither was a BDL, but both in really nice condition. I kinda kicked myself for not making an offer on one of them, as I don't have one myself. I have friends who've run 552's for as long as I can remember, without any hiccups. One in particular has probably never been cleaned unless you consider spraying WD40 in the action as "cleaned" :rolleyes:

Latest posts