please delete, thanks

@fulldraw

Re: lookn for a arrow rest

I do not have one but there is a chance my dad may have one. I'll be there Saturday if you want me to check.

gobblinfool

PM me your cell phone and I will text you a picture of the one I have, not sure how good the blade is, been sitting in a box for a long time.......had it since the early 2000s.

Crow Terminator

You're about 2 weeks late in asking. I threw 2 of them away while I was packing my stuff for moving. I still had them in the boxes with the TM hunter style prongs and also the lizard tongue launchers for target arrows. The ones I had were made by Golden Key. I think Spot Hogg bought them and now produce the same thing but in a shorter attachment bar.

stringtalker

Crow Terminator":2a5h0tf5 said:
You're about 2 weeks late in asking. I threw 2 of them away while I was packing my stuff for moving. I still had them in the boxes with the TM hunter style prongs and also the lizard tongue launchers for target arrows. The ones I had were made by Golden Key. I think Spot Hogg bought them and now produce the same thing but in a shorter attachment bar.
Sure wish I knew that, those are the best arrow rests made, IMO

Dale817

Is this what you are looking for?if you need it send me a PM.you are welcome to it.
8eaad66a0bb86bd4b56aac53e2055f78.jpg

Latest posts