plaques

Diehard Hunter

Unless you buy one of the kits you will need to make them. I can make them. The price would depend on what wood you want them made out of and what style plaque you want. I have access to lots of different woods. Some are cheap some are expensive.

doubleb1

die hard the one I have are made out of black walnut cut on an angle and sealed look really good

AT Hiker

The taxidermist woodshop in TX is a great place and where I order mine. Free shipping over $100 and some of the best prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tennessee Lead

They're fairly easy to DIY. I made these from our end trimmed pieces here at the saw mill. Glued them up, then squared them sanded them, cut em out and routed them. Stained some and sealed them all.
8c5b8122d33ef1baae7f7ef58c2213ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

SMarshall

Tennessee Lead":1ke3bq2p said:
They're fairly easy to DIY. I made these from our end trimmed pieces here at the saw mill. Glued them up, then squared them sanded them, cut em out and routed them. Stained some and sealed them all.

Looks Good!

ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER

Tennessee Lead":1kkn6p4d said:

very nice

Latest posts