Permanent Senior Citizens resident (166)

I am new in deer hunting and turned 65 last year. Does permanent senior citizens resident (166) all I need to hunt deer or do I need the one year senior citizen Sportsman package?
It will cover you for deer hunting on private and public lands that aren't a WMA. If you hunt on WMA lands, you will need the appropriate WMA permit.
I just got off the phone with TWRA District 4. In addition they confirm that the license does cover the state trout tag/supplement but does not cover the Trout Permit for the Tellico River, or any Federal requirement. No additional deer tag. However in any WMA area the above is correct. Appears to be the difference between Permit and Supplement is the issue. If it says Permit odds are you need to buy it, Supplements are included.