Pack Choice?

Ziniaug

Hey guys, I'm looking for some recommendations on packs. I've done the majority of hunting from the ground this year so a good pack is becoming more important.

I'm looking for something to carry the necessities (knife, rangefinder, gps, extra batteries, etc.) plus layers and when cold enough my bibs and jacket. My current cheap crappy pack is about 19" tall x 14" wide and 10" deep. It has a draw string opening on top with a lid that can expand to about 22-24" tall. It's a cheap pack though and can't hold much weight. Ideally I'd like a pack that I can strap my crossbow to if I'm biking in and also maybe be able to carry boned out meat in the event I can't get a cart into the area. Would also like to stay more to a pack only weight of about 4lbs. Less would be ideal but doubt I can find that.

Packs I've looked at are the Badlands Sacrifice LS and the 2200, slumberjack carbine 2500, Eberlestock X2 (looks a little too wide), Tenzing TZ 2200 and 3000 as well as the TC SP 14. Also gonna check out some packs from Mystery Ranch and Kuiu.

Gray Ghost

I use and highly recommend Exo packs! I have had an Eberlestock and really like them too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts