Sold/Expired Oklahoma Joe’s The Judge Charcoal Grill&Smoker

TboneD

Selling my Oklahoma Joe's THE JUDGE charcoal grill and smoker. Asking $275, COVER INCLUDED plus OJ's charcoal torch and new grill brush. Has largest cooking area of OJ's conventional charcoal grills and is in great condition w/ heavy duty construction, cast iron cooking grates, height adjustable coal grate and easy access coal grate door. Kind of embarrassing how crowded the cooking area of our back patio is, so since this grill has the biggest footprint next to my offset smoker it needs to go. Feel free to reach out if you just want to stop by and inspect in person. Would love to meet a fellow TNDeer member!

EDIT: Please check out this 2 yr follow-up review and demo of The Judge I came across on YouTube!

Thanks!
Dave

IMG_0769.jpegIMG_0768.jpeg

Last edited:

TboneD

If you've never grilled catfish fillets it's easier than you think and there's no fish basket required. I use a couple of spatulas (including a wide one for fish), a fairly hot bed of charcoal, and keep the lightly oiled and seasoned filets perpendicular to the grate. Also helps to have plenty of room like this grill has. 😉
IMG_0494.jpeg

Latest posts