Sold/Expired Odyssey putter

Gravey

View attachment 190183I feel like this thing deserves 100 replies and a page 6! So I'll give y'all something to drool over lol
Let me preface this first by saying I'm not a golfer. Now that said I've heard of Scotty Cameron putters but never used one or even seen one that I'm aware of. What's the big deal with them? Why the cult like following? Dead serious question.

UCStandSitter

Let me preface this first by saying I'm not a golfer. Now that said I've heard of Scotty Cameron putters but never used one or even seen one that I'm aware of. What's the big deal with them? Why the cult like following? Dead serious question.
Balanced would be the best word I can think of to describe them. They just feel different. Am I a better golfer with a Scotty than an Odyssey or a Ping? Only in the mental sense I described before but they are really good. Also the craftsmanship and artistry put into em. Doesnt come off like most of the mass produced golf equipment you see.

Last edited:

Displaced_Vol

I think there's a lot of similarities in golf clubs and fishing poles. Plenty will get the job done. Some have better material or construction. And sometimes it's as much about confidence as anything.

Latest posts