Not a bad way to spend a Wednesday afternoon.

ZachMarkus

They sure were eating a jig good today!
8fb1dc4b1c7bca4e9c5e7654b0d782c2.jpg

07153ba6d173a0e93d6f5287af514813.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ZachMarkus

TNReb":13erty4h said:
Priest? I've had zero luck there the last two times out!

Nice job!

That place sucks compared to where I'm used to fishing lol. These came from Wilson lake in North Alabama, I fish pickwick a lot too.

TNReb

ZachMarkus":292896kr said:
TNReb":292896kr said:

Nice job!

That place sucks compared to where I'm used to fishing lol. These came from Wilson lake in North Alabama, I fish pickwick a lot too.

Okay, I feel better. I have fished Priest three days this week, and caught two fish. Neither one more than 2 pounds!

Dbllunger

ZachMarkus":37pgsajk said:
TNReb":37pgsajk said:

Nice job!

I love Wilson Lake. Specifically up by the Wheeler dam. Man that place has some great fishing. Nice haul. Congrats

Headhunter

Wow, nice fish. I am hoping to spend some time on Pickwick and Wilson and see if I can find one of those fish.

The size of bass on Priest are for sure smaller but numbers are not a problem. Been catching them good and a couple times found a school that had 3-4 lb fish on Priest. Even caught 2 on one cast, first 2 cast on one spot a couple weeks ago. They are roaming though, I have found schools in 6-24 feet of water now. Crankbaits and texas rigged worm and from 9am to about 6 pm or so when they are really catchable.

Latest posts