Nice Pick-up for the Gators

gator-n-buck

The Gators flip 4 star OL from the Dawgs after a coaching change. This moves the Gators to #6 in recruiting and has approximately 4 spots to fill in the class. CDM is getting done on and off the field as the Gators attempt to break the top 5 in recruiting rankings.

The Gators will try to close with some of these players, DT Smith (Bama commit), DE Harris (A&M commit), S Williams (Just decommitted Oregon), RB Parrish, DT Pinder (UNC commit), S McDaniel (UT commit), and WR Henderson (Brother is a Gator).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191213-082226_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191213-082226_Samsung Internet.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 513

TreyB

He will be practicing with the team soon. Will be on campus at 11 today. Good to get going early.

scn

I keep reading speculation that Lincoln Riley and Mullen are at the top of Jerry Jones's wish list for the Cowboys if Garrett continues to tank. I wonder what the attrition rate will be if Mullen leaves.

TreyB

scn":7srya3yf said:
I keep reading speculation that Lincoln Riley and Mullen are at the top of Jerry Jones's wish list for the Cowboys if Garrett continues to tank. I wonder what the attrition rate will be if Mullen leaves.

A lot but I would almost bet anything Mullen wont even get an interview. From several sources. But you know how those go. Gruden to TN and all... I heard Lincoln is the name they want.

gator-n-buck

One guy, Bruce Feldman floated the idea of Florida coach Dan Mullen being the guy to replace Jason Garrett. It was "floated" out there because Dak Prescott played for him in college. I'm not sure that national college football analyst Bruce Feldman has any say so, who the Cowboys hire.... :rotf:

Latest posts