Networking helix 9 and 10 4gn

yesmarwh

2-Step Enabled
Looking for some advice. I have a helix 10 si 4gn by the center console and I'm going to put a helix 9 4gn on the bow. Will network them together, but will be adding a minn kota quest later on. Do I connect the quest to the helix on the bow or the center console. Or does it not make any difference.

bluball

Looking for some advice. I have a helix 10 si 4gn by the center console and I'm going to put a helix 9 4gn on the bow. Will network them together, but will be adding a minn kota quest later on. Do I connect the quest to the helix on the bow or the center console. Or does it not make any difference.
If getting the quest you would need the AS ETH 5XPG or the newer AS ETH 5PGL to link everything together.You will also need 2 ethernat cords and one dongle.You actually need 2 dongles but one should come with your new quest.if I wasn't linking everything together I would atleast link the units so they will share waypoints.If linking just the units 1 ethernat cord and 2 dongles.

yesmarwh

2-Step Enabled
T
If getting the quest you would need the AS ETH 5XPG or the newer AS ETH 5PGL to link everything together.You will also need 2 ethernat cords and one dongle.You actually need 2 dongles but one should come with your new quest.if I wasn't linking everything together I would atleast link the units so they will share waypoints.If linking just the units 1 ethernat cord and 2 dongles.
Thanks. That is what they said when I called your shop to schedule a time to bring my boat in to have you install everything. Decided its beyond my capabilities. They said they would call me when I could bring it in. Told them there was no hurry since I'm retired and won't be using the boat for the next few month.

Latest posts