Need a taxidermist near polk county area

David1126

Long story short our local taxidermist is having some bad health problems. Everyone please say a prayer for the man. I'm looking for a taxidermist to finish up some deer mounts. Any recommendations?

timberjack86

Long story short our local taxidermist is having some bad health problems. Everyone please say a prayer for the man. I'm looking for a taxidermist to finish up some deer mounts. Any recommendations?
Prayers for your taxidermist. I live in Polk and don't know if anyone close by. I use a guy in Murfreesboro. I got family back that way so it's not that far when visiting with them. Plus he's really good!

medic

Pikes in Meigs County. Turn right at the 58 short stop and he is a few miles from there. Matthew has done my last 4 mounts.
423-303-8167

Savage Knight

Shipman's is just across the GA line and does GREAT work! Millsaps I believe is up around watts bar, I haven't used him personally but have seen pictures of his work. Wilson's in crossville does some insanely AMAZING work! As medic mentioned pike, I know several who use him but I know to much dirt about that man. Id give all my racks to the dogs before id let him touch them!

TraumaSlave

Shipman's is just across the GA line and does GREAT work! Millsaps I believe is up around watts bar, I haven't used him personally but have seen pictures of his work. Wilson's in crossville does some insanely AMAZING work! As medic mentioned pike, I know several who use him but I know to much dirt about that man. Id give all my racks to the dogs before id let him touch them!
Gotta say, wasn't impressed with watts bar mounts. I have seen in person and felt they looked kinda animated/cartoonish.

Latest posts