Muddy trail cameras

BSK

For $30, I guess they could be crap and still worth it to some. The 60-foot trigger distance and 1.5 second trigger speed are VERY poor compared to the rest of the industry.

JCDEERMAN

I got a 4 pack for Christmas and they work surprisingly well. Pictures aren't too bad - nothing like my Brownings though. This 4 pack was from my FIL and was $100, so at $25/camera, I'm not complaining one bit.

Huntaholic

They are ok at best. I get lots of pics of NOTHING. They trigger on ANYTHING, sunlight, shadows, wind, leaves falling, etc..... BUT for what they cost its still a good deal. Like has already been mentioned, I like my browning cams best of all when you factor in cost, reliability, longevity, etc..

holstonangler

They've worked okay for me. I put them in high risk of getting stole areas and had 3 out of 6 get taken last year. Pics are a little grainy but still great for a 30 dollar camera and have more of a 35-40 feet trigger distance than 60 as advertised. Here is a night pic that turned out decent. If the game is moving, the picture is usually very blurred.

Attachments

• MUD_0134.JPG
    MUD_0134.JPG
    565.4 KB · Views: 55

JCDEERMAN

They've worked okay for me. I put them in high risk of getting stole areas and had 3 out of 6 get taken last year. Pics are a little grainy but still great for a 30 dollar camera and have more of a 35-40 feet trigger distance than 60 as advertised. Here is a night pic that turned out decent. If the game is moving, the picture is usually very blurred.
I'll take that from a $25 camera any day (mine were 4 for $100). Great pic and love the brows

Antler Daddy

50% stolen...that's just crazy. Ticks me off of these guys are in the same woods as me.

Perhaps try spraying the cameras bright neon green or blaze orange with your name etched inside. Nobody will want them I bet.

Latest posts