might trade my bike for a 4 wheeler

hunter3405

I have been trying to sell my bike now for about a year. I am thinking about just going to trade it for another 4 wheeler. My wife will be able to come ride with menext year since the boys are a bit older. Anyone know a good automatic not polaris that's what I have and I ain't too impressed and it flips easy

rem270

stik said:
rem270 said:
honda or can am. not big on yamahas

why not? just curious

Ive always just been a big honda fan. Back in 01 my dad was either going to buy a bear tracker or recon and we drove both and i liked the hondas feel better. also didnt like the yamaha's reverse system, i liked hondas better. thats just my preference though. hes had his recon for 9 years and never had a lick of problem with it. hes still on the original tires so that goes to show how much hes rode it too.
ive also seen and rode a can am and they are some bad machines.

stik

rem270 said:
stik said:
rem270 said:
honda or can am. not big on yamahas

why not? just curious

Ive always just been a big honda fan. Back in 01 my dad was either going to buy a bear tracker or recon and we drove both and i liked the hondas feel better. also didnt like the yamaha's reverse system, i liked hondas better. thats just my preference though. hes had his recon for 9 years and never had a lick of problem with it. hes still on the original tires so that goes to show how much hes rode it too.
ive also seen and rode a can am and they are some bad machines.

can't argue with the honda. like i said, that was my 2nd choice. but i bought 2 yamahas 6 years ago and have been very pleased with not a minute of trouble.

stryker

I have a polaris 400 4x4 and I actually love it. The 4 wheeler starts the 1st time every time I hadn't had to do anything to it but a battery since I've owned it besides General up keep. I think about all 4 wheelers are ok today.IMO

762hunter

different racks on it now but here is what mine looks like...
4whlrLF.jpg

Latest posts