Sold/Expired Macon County Lease Available

BigSatt

87 acres in Southeast Macon County available for hunting rights lease. This lease will be for the exclusive hunting rights for this property, not for just a spot on it. This tract is primarily hill/hollow land, that is mostly timbered. I do not have any history for this farm, as this was a recent purchase by my landowner. However, I have hunted very close to this property before. The area has a strong population of deer and an abundance of turkey. In fact, I have personally killed a 3-bearded bird within a mile of this farm. The price is $775 total. Whomever leases the farm will have the first right of refusal for the following year, barring any wildlife violations, trespassing issues with neighbors, destruction of property, etc.. If you are interested in this farm, please send me a pm. I will respond in the order that pm's are received.

Over the years, I have been able to meet some GREAT folks by listing properties for lease on this site...and I look forward to meeting some more. Thanks for looking.

Snake

Thanks once again for offering these leases to members of this site Big Satt truely appreciated. Never had the pleasure but from what I've heard no one better !! Those of you needing a lease in this area better move .

Latest posts