Looking for a (used) 1648 V bow jon boat

scn

For whatever reason, I have gotten the itch to get a (used) 1648 jon boat with the V bow. I would prefer welded, but won't be too picky. I need an open design without any cross seats. I would sort of prefer just the bare hull and trailer, but will certainly take a look at one with a newer model engine as well.

The 648 War Eagle seems to be the one that would work best for me. I located one on Facebook this week and accepted the sellers offer. Before I could hook up and get it, he had a higher offer that he took. Hoping the Karma for messing me over follows him.

So, if any of you run across one that looks like a decent deal, please let me know. There will be a small finders fee for the help. I am willing to drive from one end of the state to the other for the right deal with cash in hand.

Thanks, Steve

scn

Update,
After getting to play some of the Faceplant Marketplace games, including a little shyt selling a boat after we had agreed on a price for $5,000 worth of coke, I bought a boat yesterday. It is a 1648 Triton duck boat with a 40hp tiller motor. I had to drive down into MS to get it, but, it fits the criteria of what I was looking for. We will see in the coming days if I made out OK. After looking at the prices of some of the junk boats I have seen folks trying to sell, I am satisfied with what I found.
Thanks for keeping me in mind during my search!
Steve

Latest posts