Looking for a Glock 43X

scn

I am in the market for a Glock 43X. If anyone has one laying around gathering dust that might be for sale for less than new prices, please send me a note.
Thanks, Steve

Carlos

Wish I could help. I turned the one I found in to the police. It wasn't registered or reported stolen, so the deputy got a nice gift that day.
(They never were able to locate the owner.) They left the case, holster and 2 loaded magazines along with it.

Reactions: scn

Snake

Wish I could help. I turned the one I found in to the police. It wasn't registered or reported stolen, so the deputy got a nice gift that day.
(They never were able to locate the owner.) They left the case, holster and 2 loaded magazines along with it.
Look like you should be the owner if no one claimed it , you turned it in.

Shag

After having about every Glock you can think of and wanting to love them, I just never did. Bought a Glock 48 last year and finally found my perfect fit. Upgraded to Shield arms mags…same capacity as a 19 but in a slimmer frame. I love it. I've read similar sentiments about the 43. Good luck in your search.

Sako

So much comes down to the size of your hand and the fit of the gun... Personally the 43x is the best fitting glock I have ever held... I love mine... I am of course referring to the 43X... not the 43... Best of luck with your search and I hope you like it as much as I like mine

ratsnakeboogy

I have large hands, the 43x is my favorite carry by far.

PS, check out the Shield Arms 15 round mags for the 43x, they are a game changer. Only need to upgrade the mag release.

UCStandSitter

After having about every Glock you can think of and wanting to love them, I just never did. Bought a Glock 48 last year and finally found my perfect fit. Upgraded to Shield arms mags…same capacity as a 19 but in a slimmer frame. I love it. I've read similar sentiments about the 43. Good luck in your search.
Samesies

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I am in the market for a Glock 43X. If anyone has one laying around gathering dust that might be for sale for less than new prices, please send me a note.
Thanks, Steve
Wait a minute…I just posted the same thing yesterday. 😅

Latest posts