laid some steel today

pass-thru

Spent the afternoon running around putting out sets. 1 cat and 1 yote set at each of 2 locations. 2 beaver sets at one spot and 3 at another. A total of 10 coon sets among 4 different spots. Lost an hour trying to get a 15' cable made for one of the beaver sets. Takes 2 minutes at home so don't know the problem was. Lesson learned there. Ran out of daylight or would have hit a few more locations.

Anyway it felt good to be outside and hopefully I won't get skunked tomorrow :grin:

Man I love trapping!

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
pass-thru,
What leg trap would you recommend for a coyote.
I have been doing some reading and stuff and I think I am gonna try it on a very small scale and see what happens. :D

pass-thru

In Tn my understanding is that you all have to use rubber jaws...so with that in mind I recommmend the MB 550 with rubber jaws 4 coiled:

http://www.fntpost.com/Products/MB+Coil ... added+Jaws)

MB also has a 650 but they are are a lot harder to set, more expensive, and not necessary imo.

MB's are good to go right out of the box....just boil, dye and wax them. A lot of the learning curve for beginners is trap adjustments ....I had a lot of snapped traps my first year. Still get one every once in a while but that's trapping.

Latest posts