Knoxville area reloaders

DaveB

Re: Knoxville area reloaders

Grafs. Not the best price but NO SALES TAX and the cheapest Haz-Mat fee.

Another place is Powder Valley. Kind of a mid-range in terms of pricing and no sales tax.

Midsouth has very good prices, very fast (rocketship fast) shipping. They get a lot of my business when I am in a hurry.

What you need to do is estimate your annual powder and primer consumption. Then double it. Ask your reload buddies to join in a group order (aim for 50 pounds). Find the best price for a complete order.

I have not bought powder locally in at least a decade. I have had a heart attack and cannot take such a jolt to my wallet.

If you ask why double it: The 2012 December school shooting caused such a hole in the reload universe it has only just the past six months healed up. And many will tell you prices have not completely reverted. This is 2018. Nearly 6 years of scarcity.

Harold Money jr

I've bought from Crossroads firearms off broadway, kinda near Skatetown and Mikes gun shop in Tazewell up the road about 40 minutes. I'd call before i went either place. The Halls Wal-Mart has some powder bullets and other RCBS stuff as well.

CountryBoy053

I will keep that in mind Dave. But at this point I don't have any reloading buddies. Just now getting into it. Lol
I've got pretty much all the essential equipment. Now just getting some projectiles and powder and gonna get started lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlanecr500

What caliber do you plan to reload? I've got a bunch of 30 cal stuff that I could get you started with. I usually order powder and primers from Powder Valley but when I'm not getting a lot of stuff I just pick it up at Outdoor Junction in Cookeville TN when I'm at our lease.

CountryBoy053

Gvit":rzwy1w8u said:
I get powder from either WalMart in Halls (small selection but it's close by) , Academy in West Knoxville or at the Monthly Gun Show

I forgot all about academy and the gun shows. I'll have to go to both now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiny

Crossroads mostly.. Wal mart in Halls.
Bass Pro.. some..

Gun Shows..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts