Know any Pond Management Experts?

rsimms

My new place has a pond on it but it needs work.. grown up, lots of sediment, etc. We are even considering GREATLY enlarging it. I need a professional who can visit and give me solid advice and hopefully an estimate on doing the work I need. I've contacted on professional place based in North Georgia that said they'd pay a visit and look it over, but that's been more than three weeks and I've heard nothing but crickets. Anyone else know any reliable small lake/pond management folks who would come to Hamilton County?

Planking

I don't know if they still do it but the state help me with mine. I was going to build another one and they helped me then too. I think they are suppose to be involved anyway because of what may be downstream, etc. Very knowledgeable folks. That's who i would talk too.

Hduke86

My new place has a pond on it but it needs work.. grown up, lots of sediment, etc. We are even considering GREATLY enlarging it. I need a professional who can visit and give me solid advice and hopefully an estimate on doing the work I need. I've contacted on professional place based in North Georgia that said they'd pay a visit and look it over, but that's been more than three weeks and I've heard nothing but crickets. Anyone else know any reliable small lake/pond management folks who would come to Hamilton County?
Sent ya a pm with a contact

Boone25/06

Trophy Pond is who I dealt with on my new pond. Walt is very knowledgeable about everything to do with ponds. I decided to go with him because he is an expert on trophy bluegill and that's what I'm after. He stock my pond and has helped me manage water quality and weed growth. He's good at his job but every to do with a pond is expensive and it never ends if you want it to stay a quality fishery.

Latest posts