Sold/Expired Knight LK93 with scope and 209 kit.

Carlos

For sale here is a Knight LK93, it comes with a Bushnell scope, and it's been upgraded to shoot 209 primers.
I've owned this MZ for many years, and it's never let me down, always super-accurate. The price is $200.

I'll throw in whatever plastic jackets and Pyrodex pellets I have left.

I'm located in Crossville.

IMG_0171.jpegIMG_0170.jpegimage.jpgIMG_0172.jpeg

Last edited:

Carlos

The price for the gun and mounts only is $100.

Thanks again!

Shag

I've got a BK 92 that I've killed dump truck loads of deer with. If it wasn't for the PITA of cleaning and the glimmer of having something new, it'd still be my go to front stuffer.

Huntaholic

I've got a BK 92 that I've killed dump truck loads of deer with. If it wasn't for the PITA of cleaning and the glimmer of having something new, it'd still be my go to front stuffer.
I set both of you boys up with the best equipment available at the time. You still have every one of yours, the other son, not so much. Luke chapter 15, verses 11-32 sums it up perfectly. Your inheritance is secure btw.

Shag

I set both of you boys up with the best equipment available at the time. You still have every one of yours, the other son, not so much. Luke chapter 15, verses 11-32 sums it up perfectly. Your inheritance is secure btw.
Ah, the parable of the prodigal son. That is a good one! No jealousness or bitterness from this older brother though. My fatted calf is his fatted calf if he needs it.