Juan More Wreck Montoya

JohnnyDollar

This guy is such a chump!! It's almost every week he is involved in a wreck. If he wasn't on the track then there would be juan less wreck. Wish he would leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

backstraps

JP wouldnt have gotten a punt in the rear if he hadnt pulled down in front of the #1 car which was going way faster than himself.
I liked how both of those bad boys never took their helmets off...lots of threat going on there... I still wish Harvick would have (female dog) slapped him!

BigAl

Its really hard to tell, but I think Juan actually played a part in starting the whole incident when he pulled out of line to block Truex. That small move started a chain reaction of events. Either way, I'm sick of hearing about JPM.

backstraps

BigAl I agree with your above comment....JPM most liely started the crash....bad choice of turns to throw a block....

May I guess who you pull for.... GOTTA be Hendrick driver....maybe the rainbow boy?

BigAl

I'm a Denny Hamlin fan. No rainbow warrior here, and I don't care much for Stewart. I used to pull for Sterlin when he was in the coors car. And I'm starting to like ol Dale Jr more everyday, but would probably never actually become a jr fan, as the world really doesn't need any more of those.

As for the redneck remark, no offense taken, whether you were talking about me or not.

Latest posts