john & teresa

richmanbarbeque

without getting teary eyed just wanted say that I love ya guys and will miss what you have done in the archery business. Thanks for opening up your house to me on more than one occasion and for being who you are without wavering. Let me know if you need anything, prayers sent for clear direction in your life and lots of fun. Richard :)

eddie c

I will have to Ditto what Richard said. I also thank you for the bed to sleep in when I helped with the bow ed classes.

Best Wishes to your future.

Eddie

Radar

Thank you for your contribution to this site and helping many get their start in archery and bowhunting . Your business was an asset to the area , and will be sadly missed .
Good luck in your future endeavors .

bowhunter163

Radar said:
Thank you for your contribution to this site and helping many get their start in archery and bowhunting . Your business was an asset to the area , and will be sadly missed .
Good luck in your future endeavors .
ditto we will miss you guys in this part of town.

Toxophilite Phil

Re: john & teresa

I will join in as well, in wishing you both the best. You have treated me like family and always done me right. You went out of your way at times to help me. And for all this I truly appreciate you. My only regret was I did not live closer to the store. My wife is probably very grateful. I am sure our paths will cross again many times, as archery and bowhunting is in our blood and as such we can't stay away from any activity pertaining to a stick and string. May God richly bless you and watch over you. Thanks friends.

LT4Jesus

John & Teresa, I only visited your shop one time. There was an issue with a particular bow brand/model & sight combination that made for a difficult peep set-up on my bow. Y'all were the only ones that knew what to do, and most importantly, were willing to spend the time it took to dial everything in to the best set-up.

I appreciate y'all and pray that God will continue to bless y'all in whatever He has in store for you.

Bowdacious

Ther isn't enough room on the server to hold what I feel about what John and Teresa have done for my family.We love them..they have been family to us for a long time.
You can't get rid of us.....we know where you live.

JeepKuntry

Glad richmanbbq started this thread! John is the best bowtech in the area hands down. You guys will be missed. Thanks for all the support that you gave to both tndeer and the archery community.

John & Teresa - EWA

You're all very welcome!

We are grateful that over the past 13 years we were able to meet and come to know so many wonderful people, many who also have become good friends. It was a tough decision and we can only hope for even better things to come. John plans on doing bow maintenance work from our home ... not a shop ... not carrying inventory ... just working on bows. I'll be out job hunting after the first of the year.

Right now we're just trying to get the books organized, shift things to the house, clean up the shop, and lease or sell the building. We need to make a trip to Toledo to see John's folks. His dad is in really bad shape and his system is starting to shut down (He's 89 and has had a full life.) Then it's on to Christmas ... a time to be thankful for the most wonderful gift we have all been given (Jesus of course!)

Know that we wish the best to all of you and that you can't get rid of us so easily. We're staying right here in God's country!

JeepKuntry

Good luck on the job search Teresa! Good to hear that John is going to do some set-up/bowtech stuff for people from his home.

Latest posts