Jimmie Johnson.............

Yamaha4Stroke

My gosh? What must be done for this guy to be beaten? I have decided to quit gripin and admire his career-- when do you think he'll stop?

whackmnstackm

If you're lucky to beat him off a restart, throw a box a nails out the driver side window and push the James Bond Grease Release button to make him spin out. Otherwise, countcher prayers.

Yamaha4Stroke

It's over now.............don't know that he's not the most deserving anyway. His performance during the chase is just unreal. It's like he's got another gear that he saves for when it starts........he just grabs that next gear and smokes some arse. One heckuva athlete under pressure.

iowavf

Driver, team, and crewchief are the best combination out there again this year. Something about the chase format that brings this team to the top.

FLIPPER

bsl said:
They didn't make up enough .he will increase the lead on them next week unless something else happens to him he will still win it again.can't give him 70 points with 2 races to go.

Thats a shame too.

Ole Mark has finished in 2nd place in the championship how many times in his long career?

I would have liked to see him win 1 before he retires permanently.

Yamaha4Stroke

What can we say...... this guy is the man right now. Maybe somebody can step up and take him down next year but to be honest i doubt it.

Latest posts