Sold/Expired JagdTerrier pups

Atchman2

That is pretty cool. Let me talk to the wife and I'll drive over. I have a friend that lives in Nashville that I can stay with so I don't have to marathon the day.

memfuzz

There is another F, she's got lots of wavy hair starting to show on her back, and two males, pretty smooth coated. If we can work something out, I need a rifle brought closer to me from a guy that works in Knoxville during the week, if you'd be willing to give it a ride. I can meet you in Nashville no problem most any time. I have to go to Memphis Thursday night thru Sunday to work, but free any other time. My name is Brad, cell is 901-601-0681

Atchman2

There is another F, she's got lots of wavy hair starting to show on her back, and two males, pretty smooth coated. If we can work something out, I need a rifle brought closer to me from a guy that works in Knoxville during the week, if you'd be willing to give it a ride. I can meet you in Nashville no problem most any time. I have to go to Memphis Thursday night thru Sunday to work, but free any other time. My name is Brad, cell is 901-601-0681
Sounds good! I have to ask "permission" to get another dog from my queen. I"m thinking she will say yes, but it is like adopting another child! (I have adopted children before too). :D

ImThere

I wanted to stop by and pick one up today but I was t sure how it would do in a hotel in Joplin for two weeks!! Lol. Maybe you'll still have a female on the 14th when I come back through!