• Help Support TNDeer:

HUNTR podcast- Big Ohio buck with A TN connection

Just having ties to the area in TN that he has ties too made it a high probability of being illegal. That's just the culture here. He is not a native of this area by any means but certainly would have been exposed to the culture as just a normal way of life.

One look at this guy's Insta and I knew he did it for the gram. Just another attention fluffy kittens.

Screenshot_20240828_174811_Instagram.webp

😅😅😅 "fluffy kittens" is the tndeer autocorrect for "where" with an "o" in place of the first "e". 😅😅😅

One look at this guy's Insta and I knew he did it for the gram. Just another attention fluffy kittens.

View attachment 240950

😅😅😅 "fluffy kittens" is the tndeer autocorrect for where with an "o" in place of the first "e". 😅😅😅
I don't have the gram. But what little I know about it, isn't that the point of the gram?

Also... you checked out his Insta 🤣

View attachment 240950

😅😅😅 "fluffy kittens" is the tndeer autocorrect for "where" with an "o" in place of the first "e". 😅😅😅
I guess he is bulking up so he can try to keep big bubba from getting at him when he's in the slammer for a while.🤣

So who is gonna go back and tally how many of us predicted he was full of yugo and how many on here have too much in modern day market hunters/social media influencers?

I saw his fiance mentioned in the court docs. Any pics of her?

Latest posts

Back