Sold/Expired HUNTING STUFF CLEANOUT, Primos Trail Cameras, ETC

DMD

Camera #1: Truth Cam 35 that I camo'ed with camo tape. I used this last year and tested it this morning. Working great. Includes Primos magnetic mounting system, 2 rechargeable external batteries (so you will never have to buy batteries, charger, and cable to attach battery to camera.

$75 tyd or best offer for all of it.

Camera #2: Primos Truth Cam Blackout camera - Used this last year - worked fine, tested it this morning - working fine. Also includes mounting strap, 2 rechargeable batteries and cable to go from batteries and plug into your camera. All you will need to get started is a CHARGER. You can purchase one at Walmart for about $10. I just do not have another charger.

$65 tyd or best offer.

3. Cobra Boomslang Bow Sight - brand new in package, 5 pins with over 4 feet of wrapped fiber. Great sight. $40 tyd or best offer

4. Primetime Bucks 16 DVD - brand new, still sealed - $7 tyd media rate mail.

5. Roll up deer sled - I have had this for several years and hauled it around with me, so the case has some small tears and dirt on it, but I have never used this sled. It is in brand new condition. These things are great for getting deer out of rough terrain if you are by yourself. I just never have had the need for it. IT IS TOO BIG TO BE WORTH SHIPPING!!! $20 face to face.

6. Brand New Barnett Cocking Rope Device - I bought it new, opened the package and never used it. $13 to your door.

7. Brute Rifle Sling - $10 tyd

8. Summit Treestand backpack straps - $7 tyd

9. One Gallon of Scent Shield Human scent eliminator - $25 tyd.

10. 2 6volt Stealth Cam Rechargeable Battery packs plus 1 charger - These work on many different trail cams. You won't have to buy anymore batteries. $50 tyd OR $40 face to face.

Thanks!

Ebby

I'll take the summit back pack straps. PM payment info. Thx.

Lee

DMD

I'd like to sell these cameras and batteries - here is the deal I am going to offer on them today:

First of all, I found the other charger - so this package deal includes:

2 chargers, Truth Cam 35, Truth Cam blackout, one primos mounting system, 4 rechargeable batteries and 2 Stealth cam battery cables - ALL of this for $120 shipped. ANY INTEREST?

DMD

Here is what I got left:

-Cobra Bow sight
-Barnett Cocking Rope
-Scent Eliminator
-2 6 volt Battery packs

All PM's are answered I think. Thanks so much!

DMD

Here is what I got left:

-Cobra Bow sight
-Barnett Cocking Rope
-Scent Eliminator
-2 6 volt Battery packs

All PM's are answered I think. Thanks so much!