How many times...

SinningSaint33

Put every school under a microscope and you'll see lots of speeding tickets. UGA has been a target since the tragedy in January. Don't act like you've never sped.

volboy

I haven't acted like I haven't sped before. I do from time to time but not of the "reckless driving" variety. BUT, if you are someone in the spotlight,such as they are, it looks like they would learn, especially since the tragic event earlier in the year.

In my profession if I do something like what some of these have done, I am fired. I have a choice and think of my repercussions before acting.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I'm a UGA fan. I'm not making excuses for him, or the players. He was a great player, and by all accounts has been a great representative of the university up until this, but this was stupid. Innocent until guilty and all, but he deserves the punishment that he gets if it's true

PillsburyDoughboy

Georgia will be a 10-2 team this season regardless of the lockups. They got problems both on and off the field.

volboy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230906-220727_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230906-220727_Gallery.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 27

volboy

Georgia will be a 10-2 team this season regardless of the lockups. They got problems both on and off the field.
"Backed in to a corner? Heck yall haven't even landed any punches yet. LMAO"

Let me try to make it easier for your comprehension. You said GA would lose 2 games. You were asked what 2 games they lose.
Pretty simple in most people's eyes.

SO, what 2 games do they lose?

Trey13

"Backed in to a corner? Heck yall haven't even landed any punches yet. LMAO"

Let me try to make it easier for your comprehension. You said GA would lose 2 games. You were asked what 2 games they lose.
Pretty simple in most people's eyes.

SO, what 2 games do they lose?
He was asked several times. He's like that. He will respond to others but deflect

Latest posts