Harbor Freight Predator Inverters

tellico4x4

The generator recommend thread got me to thinking about cleaning out shop 🤣.

Have two 3500 Predators that have issues. Both only ran for a year or so before crapping out. Both were run on Mobile One oil & non ethonal gas. Mine was running fine and just stopped one day. Never got it to hit another lick. My buddy's just started running rough & stuttering under load. Thought I could maybe make "one out of two" but they've just sat shop for two years now in my way. Free to anyone who wants a project, or just needs parts.

Located in Killen, AL approx 30 miles south of Lawrenceburg on hwy 43.

ImThere

Have two 3500 Predators that have issues. Both only ran for a year or so before crapping out. Both were run on Mobile One oil & non ethonal gas. Mine was running fine and just stopped one day. Never got it to hit another lick. My buddy's just started running rough & stuttering under load. Thought I could maybe make "one out of two" but they've just sat shop for two years now in my way. Free to anyone who wants a project, or just needs parts.

Pm sent

Bucket

I really think you should have named this post "To catch a predator".

Gets Bobby Jindal GIF

ImThere

It was a pleasure meeting you today. Sorry if I kept you from anything. lol. Been told I talk a lot! lol. Sure do appreciate the generators. Hopefully I can get one put together!

tellico4x4

Enjoyed it as well! I've got more time than anything else & I have 6 Saturdays a week to get stuff done. Now that you know where I live, don't hesitate to stop by when you are up this way. I would have offered you a beer but gave them up for Lent 😁. Good luck with the generators.