Guided hunt help

BigOrangeHunter

Me and 3 buddies that I graduated with a few years ago were looking to all get back together for a duck hunt this winter. Wondering if anyone has any advice for a decent guide service. We don't need a real fancy outfit with cooking in the blind and such. Just looking to be taken out and called for, while hopefully getting in a little shooting.
Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.
Our total group probably won't be more than 5-6 guys. We'd be willing to drive to MS, AR, MO, IL, KY, etc.

bcunnin1

Like Nontypical said, Matt Barnett has a great reputation among fellow hunters in the state. Hunting is hunting so you are never guaranteed a limit but Matt will work hard for you no matter what.

Another option would be to hunt the reelfoot lake area and if your interested in that I would look at Mike Newsome at http://www.floodedtimber.com/

Let us know how it goes and what you decide.

big B

Duck River Guide Service ran by the Woodpile Boys has a division that duck hunts in Arkansas,contact any of them they may can answer some of your questions.

rukiddin

bcunnin1 said:
Like Nontypical said, Matt Barnett has a great reputation among fellow hunters in the state. Hunting is hunting so you are never guaranteed a limit but Matt will work hard for you no matter what.

Matt will go above and beyond to get you ducks. We hunted with him last year and did really well and we are again this year. very reasonable prices and you won't go hungry either. When he calls the shot, they are "in your face".

Latest posts