Good quick trip

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Buddy and I had lines in at 5:45.
Back on the trailer at 7:20.
Caught 56 kept 50.
Now time to play with my granddaughter the rest of the day.

DC69D6E0-A2A1-477F-AD9D-821A0F9800F1.jpeg

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
How long does it take to clean all those fish? It would take me longer then you did to catch them.
If I count getting everything out, cleaning the fish and putting everything back up I am at 1 minute per fish.
Varies very little.

Kinda odd because the actual cleaning of 1 fish is about 10 seconds. 😂

WTM

Is there an app or something you use to look at that ?
the best one ive used that doesnt cost a monthly sub. its only a couple of bucks for the pro version which allows you to look ahead days/weeks/months. the free version only allows you to look at current day. my yankee buddy in michigan turned me on to it several years ago. we have compared notes and the success rate hovers around 80% between us. lol, he holds the michigan state record for bluegill and pumpkinseeds over 10". he has almost 30 angler recognition awards.

IMG_1363.jpeg

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
the best one ive used that doesnt cost a monthly sub. its only a couple of bucks for the pro version which allows you to look ahead days/weeks/months. the free version only allows you to look at current day. my yankee buddy in michigan turned me on to it several years ago. we have compared notes and the success rate hovers around 80% between us. lol, he holds the michigan state record for bluegill and pumpkinseeds over 10". he has almost 30 angler recognition awards.

View attachment 184268
Thank you sir.
That's awesome about your buddy !!!

redblood

Great trip! Very smart to go so early. Just got back from running and its nasty hot/humid. Id be surprised if some boaters/kayakers dont meet their demise over this holiday. I got absolutely drenched and their wasnt a drop of rain that fell!

View attachment 184268
8F67C5A6-29E2-4594-BAF3-E8E221E872A6.jpeg

Yes sir!!!

cbhunter

View attachment 184268
Yep I have the same one. Free version only

It does allow you to look one day in advance though. Tomorrow looks good

Attachments

• IMG_7955.png
    IMG_7955.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 31

WTM

ive looked up a lot of days when folks catch fish on here and that 70-80% still holds fairly true. if i remember that day ruger and woodyard had that epic day on the white river it was 96% or so and around the same major period time, when he said they started catching them.

Latest posts