Sold/Expired Goats, Pigs and sheep must go!

dogmatik

My parents are getting up there in age so it's time to downsize the farm in Clay County.
I think they have around 20 pigs left, from piglets to 300 pounds. They also have 2 former show pigs. Now I'm no livestock person so if my terminology is off I apologize. They said Berkshire and Hampshire where the show pigs and the rest were just meat hogs. There is one that can't go yet as she still needed for the babies.
The goats are from babies to Billy's to nannys and I think they are a KiKO/ Boar mix. And I thought I heard Nubian something. The sheep are Kahtadin.
Tell ya what just PM me and I'll get you my mothers number. They will go cheap! I'll make sure of that.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldog25

Re: Goats, Pigs and sheep must go!

dogmatik":rbdvlq8r said:
My parents are getting up there in age so it's time to downsize the farm in Clay County.
I think they have around 20 pigs left, from piglets to 300 pounds. They also have 2 former show pigs. Now I'm no livestock person so if my terminology is off I apologize. They said Berkshire and Hampshire where the show pigs and the rest were just meat hogs. There is one that can't go yet as she still needed for the babies.
The goats are from babies to Billy's to nannys and I think they are a KiKO/ Boar mix. And I thought I heard Nubian something. The sheep are Kahtadin.
Tell ya what just PM me and I'll get you my mothers number. They will go cheap! I'll make sure of that.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM sent

Latest posts