Go DAWGS!

THEdonkey0515

South Carolina will have have a rough time making it to 6 wins. Without a upset they looking at 5-7

Rattler is the most disappointing SEC QB so far this season

THEdonkey0515

Can't blame that all on Rattler. His o-line and receivers didn't help him much
True, but someone has to be the most disappointing if not him then who? Does looks like South carolina took a step back year two under Beamer. still got UF, KY, and Clemson on the road. Looking at the schedule more likely they go 5-7 then 7-5 again.

Ladys man

South Carolina will have have a rough time making it to 6 wins. Without a upset they looking at 5-7

Rattler is the most disappointing SEC QB so far this season
As a Gamecock fan, I was pretty pumped to have him this yr. Coming from OK and having decent QB in past yrs I was pretty optimistic, but I'm not sure if it's big 12 is that poor and all QB stand out or SEC is that big of change. But 3 games In and his INT it double his passing TD it's time for Beamer to Reevaluate.

THEdonkey0515

As a Gamecock fan, I was pretty pumped to have him this yr. Coming from OK and having decent QB in past yrs I was pretty optimistic, but I'm not sure if it's big 12 is that poor and all QB stand out or SEC is that big of change. But 3 games In and his INT it double his passing TD it's time for Beamer to Reevaluate.
Yeah, that's why I said he was most disappointing I thought and so did many he would get back to his early OK ways at SC and its just not happend.

prstide

He's not a good QB nor does he seem like a very good person. Watch the QB1 series season he's in on Netflix and you'll understand.
I've not seen anything that made me think he was desirable as a recruit or a portal transfer candidate.
He got benched at Oklahoma and quit on his team.