Frogg Togg bibs

Carlos

Got mine today. Pretty impressed wish they would run the jacket on sale
That's what I was thinking, because a matching set of rainwear would be nice to have.
Let's watch for them to come down.
Hang on, how much are they RN?

kgt

For those with the bibs, are these legit cold weather bibs with a decent base layer? Opinions?

Dodge Man

About this Item

• OUTTER LAYER - Teflon DWR coated polyester creates durable, breathable, lightweight and abrasion-resistant shell
  • REMOVABLE INSULATION –lightweight, removable PrimaLoft 12001 Silver 80g Insulation layer. DriPore Gen2PLUS takes water holdout to over 15,000mm and breathability to all new heights at over 20,000 MVTR
  • CUSTOMIZABLE FIT – Comfort-stretch suspenders with locking buckles, internal waist adjustment and size-chest cinch straps create the perfect fit
  • ADDITIONAL FEATURES – Zippered chest storage pockets, quick-drain expandable cargo pockets, zip-to-knee easy on off, multiple accessory D-rings
  • SINCE 1996 - frogg toggs has endeavored to provide the world's best rainwear, waders, cooling products, footwear and accessories at the best possible prices

Description

The Grand Refuge Insulated Hunting Bib with removable PrimaLoft Silver liner has you covered throughout the season. Its durable waterproof shell, Comfort-stretch suspenders, zippered storage pockets, internal waist adjustment, quick drain cargo pockets, zip to knee for easy on/off, customizable chest cinch and multiple accessory D-rings is sure to make this your favorite cold-weather hunting bib.

Bass1090

I have an extra set of these if anyone is interested. Brand new, never worn.

Lg- Max 5 pattern
They come to about $60 after tax and shipping when you order them.

I'll take $55 picked up in Cleveland SOLD

Last edited:

Latest posts