first bucks sparing

tree_ghost

got these on a camera check yesterday...once the velvet is off...its on! pretty cool I thought

Attachments

• sparing bucks 2.jpg
    sparing bucks 2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 915
  • sparing bucks 1.jpg
    sparing bucks 1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 912

Mission08

Thats awesome. Anyone on here ever had any luck rattling? I have tried it a bunch but only had one deer come in to it. A big racked deer came within 70 yards but stayed in the thick stuff and never gave me a good look at him. I had just dropped my grunt call to the ground and if I hadnt have I think I could have finished calling him in. My buddy also was sitting about 70 yards from me one time in early bow season and he snort wheezed and a deer came running at me from across the creek. It was a good 8 point but I missed the shot when my arrow hit a limb.

tree_ghost

f47294244c65959bfc69a917fdae1d21.jpg

I shot this deer on Nov 9th last year. He was browsing in the CRP with a couple other small bucks at first light. I tickled the horns threw some grunts and a snort weeze at him and that made him mad! He worked a few saplings over good before he presented the shot at 18yards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

hitek7

Mission08":31tnbd7q said:
Thats awesome. Anyone on here ever had any luck rattling?

Several times. But I typically do not blind rattle or call. I mostly just call or rattle to get them closer.

Latest posts