Duck Dynasty

Grizzly Johnson

The show is depicting the empire that Phil Robertson built by turning down the NFL to make duck calls..... For those that didn't know, while Phil was QB in college, Terry Bradshaw warmed the bench......

Series Premiere Wednesday, March 21, 10/9C on A&E.

rukiddin

"I chose the ducks, Terry chose the bucks".

I'll give the show a chance, I just hope the producers don't turn it into a drama fest, which has turned some good "reality shows" into great examples of bad acting, ex...sons of guns, axe men, storage wars and bearing sea gold.

Dodge Man

I don't expect much in the way of quality entertainment. It was played up pretty hard when they were making there own show. Now put some producers that have never hunted a day in there life trying to make the show "entertaining" it will just end up like all the other shows. They will try to make them look like the biggest bunch of back woods red necks around and not really show the hunting side like most people will want to see.

Grizzly Johnson

I'm wondering if they will actually show the man and the business all his hard work that have brought him to this point.... otherwise, it might as well be Bayou Billionaires all over again...

WingNut

The show should be OK. I really like Jase and Si. Don't let Phil Robertson fool you he is about the "bucks" too, but its a business and that is how they make their living so can't say I blame them.
If you have never seen/heard Phil Robertson speak he is great. I've seen him twice and he was awesome.